ceph-objetstore-tool: add operations to remove clone ids from a head or snapdir
Sometimes, various kinds of on disk corruption can result in a head/snapdir believing that a clone exists which actually does not. It would be good to create a ceph-objectstore-tool op to allow us to remove it from the metadata on the head object.
ceph-objectstore-tool --op remove-clone-metadata --clone <cloneid> --pgid <pgid> --object <oid> ...
ceph-objectstore-tool: Add new remove-clone-metadata object op
Signed-off-by: David Zafman <email@example.com>
(cherry picked from commit c6d283f0f16347a13418d8a0ed136913e1161893)
No Sequencer in transactions in Hammer
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The format would look like this to match other object operations:
ceph-objectstore-tool ... <object> remove-clone-metadata <cloneid>
- Assignee set to David Zafman
Hi @David, any progress on this?
do you need any help?
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
Part of pull request # 5783
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Backport changed from hammer, firefly to hammer
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Target version deleted (
- Copied to Backport #14076: hammer: ceph-objetstore-tool: add operations to remove clone ids from a head or snapdir added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom