mds: progress/abort/pause interface for ongoing scrubs
Pull request ID:
Progress (n dentries scrubbed of m within this subtree) may be calculated based on rstats.
Abort and pause should be straightforward:
- Abort would be remove everything from the scrub stack, and set a flag so that when in flight rados ops complete we can complete the abort.
- Pause would set a flag on the scrubstack so that no new progress would be made until it was unset.
#7 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 6 months ago
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Start date deleted (
- Source changed from other to Development
- Backport deleted (
- Pull request ID set to 24635
Cancelling backport of this. This will just be a new Nautilus feature.
Good work Venky!