osd: Replace ALLOW_MESSAGES_FROM macro
This is in OSD::_dispatch. This macro is used as a basic permission checker, but any permissions should be dealt with through OSDCaps.
If necessary, enhance the system's caps data members and functions so this makes sense and is effective.
- Due date set to 04/12/2010
- Assignee set to Greg Farnum
- Start date changed from 04/09/2010 to 04/12/2010
- Category set to OSD
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added is_mon(), is_osd(), is_mds() functions to OSDCaps. These use a new peer_type variable which is set by the OSD when the rest of the OSDCap is filled in.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
Ugh, I thought Session was always set in the OSD but it turns out that's not the case.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Okay, new message_from_mon function to hide some of the complexity in getting sessions, and checks for session != NULL in all the appropriate places.
Also available in: Atom